Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 4

Today me and Jett went to a class. It was taught by an actor guy, that has been in bunches of movies. I was in the 9-13 yr old class, but i met a kid from kids bop, and he was in the Hannah Montana movie, and i met these cute twins who were on a soap opera, i don't remember which one it was, lol. (: Well today was sooooo fun. I'm loving LA, and the apartment! It's perfect. I drove by DAVID HENRIES HOUSE! Tehee. (: But tomorow i'm going to go to that same class again, and meet with Linda Henrie, my manager. Right now I'm home, but were going to go out to eat later. (: I can't wait to get a day of shopping done. (: Well i'm gonna go. Until next time. (:

1 comment:

  1. wow... how cool! soap operas?! movies?! Carly, you are so lucky! I wish i had all the opportunities you have! its so amazing!! please keep writing and post some pics! and tell us what you do in the classes! and who that actor guy is. and what do you guys do in the classes? ha ha! well, im glad youre having fun... :) enjoy!
    -Lucia! :D

    ReplyDelete