Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 6


EEEEEP! Today my manager, Linda FINALLY called. (: I am meeting with her at her house at 2:00 on Wednesday afternoon! She emailed three scripts over to us that she wanted me to do for her, and they are really funny, (: I am super excited! I met a new girl today that was 12 named Macy. She was also from Houston, like a bunch of other people i've met. But she was pretty nice. I met her at a singers thing at our apartments with a guy who signs people with record companies. Don't worry Choir, singing is still my passion! (; I learned about how it is hard to get into the music business, and all that stuff. But earlier today, my family and i all went to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We saw all the stars on the ground, and famous peoples handprints! I got lots of pictures for the blog, but when we got home, we realized we had forgot the connector to the computer for the camera! So i can't upload pictures until we can get to a Radio Shack or something and buy one. /: But i'll just tell you, it was cool. (: Well today was a long day. I'm actually very tired.. Lol. So i'll write to you guys tomorrow! Until next time. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment