Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 8


OOOOPS! Sorry i didn't write yesterday! I was so busy and i got home late, and i just didn't get the chance to write. Anyways, i'll just tell you about yesterday. I had my first day of school! It was only 3 hours, (9-12) But i did get most of my science done! I met a lot of new people. Then after that, i was scheduled to go to my managers house at 2:00. Well..... We came home and my dad had some stew ready that he made which smelled DELICIOUS! And I was just planning on having like 30 minutes to eat, but my mom said Linda had called and changed the time to 4:30. WOOO! Haha, (: So i had plenty of time to eat my dad's yummy yummy stew. (: After we ate, me and my mom went to a FedEx place to print out my pictures, that are my temporary headshots, until i get some real ones soon. (: So we came home for a while, then, off we went to Linda's house. I was kinda nervous, but i knew i was prepared to read my scripts for her. We got there, and she called us into her beautiful house! It had an amazing view over all of Los Angeles, and the mountains. (: So we went into her officel, and she asked my mom some stuff about Jett, then about me, then my mom and Jett went into the other room, and i read for Linda! Then i was sent out and she called my mom in. She told her that she thought i did really good. Then she told my mom about some stuff she wanted me to do, and stuff like that. Then she called my back in to sing for her. I sang Here I Am, from Camp Rock, and The Climb. (: She loved it. (: So we left, and went home, then we went to this class at the clubhouse of our Apartments, and that was fun too. So we got home from that pretty late, but overall, it was the most fun day of the trip so far. (: Well ill write again tonight to tell yall about today. Until next time. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carly! Congrats on a great day yesterday! We are so glad you got to sing some and show off your beautiful voice! Valerie and Desiree say hello and the whole choir asks every day to read your blog!
    Hope today is going well!
    Hall MS Choir

    ReplyDelete