Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 5

Sorry i didn't get to write yesterday! I had another full day of the acting class. This time it was taught by Margie Haber who is a very well-known acting coach that my manager requested us to take. We were gonna meet with Linda (my manager) yesterday at the acting class, but she never showed up...? Lol, but she told my mom that she would contact us today. I always have to be ready to get up and go to an audition that she tells me to go to. But today i don't have anything to do, that's planned. But i might have something to do, by the end of the day, so i will write again tonight. Well, i have made a lot of new friends, mostly from the acting class. Dana is the kid who is in kids bop, and he is one of my good new friends. And Logan is from Houston and he was in the class, and he's staying in the same apartments we are! So we hang out a lot. I also met this guy named Ian.... he was cute. (: TEHE! But anyways, i've had an amazingly fun time, and i'm loving it here in LA. We might even come back! But nothing is set in stone yet. Sorry i don't have any pictures yet! I don't have any interesting pictures yet, but i promise when i get some, and when i figure out how to put them on the laptop, i will definately post them (: I will write again tonight to tell about the rest of the day today. Until next time. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment