Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 25


Today was very relaxing! We didn't go anywhere, we just stayed in the apartment complex. We went to play sand volleyball, and throw the football around. Then, we went to the pool, and swam! Yeah! In February! It was crazy! There were a lot of people there! And the pool was actually warm. It was so crazy! And after that, i laid out and tanned. Today was sooo warm, unlike back in Texas, i here! I am loving the hot weather. Anyways, after that, we just came back to the apartment, and i took a nap, and we watched tv. We've been here the rest of the day! So, today was very relaxing, but fun. (: Tomorrow, will be a whole lot different, considering the Justin Bieber concert! (: So, i might not get to write tomorrow, but i'll try! So, i'm gonna go. Until next time. (:

1 comment:

  1. Carly,
    I miss you BUNCHESS!!! It is NOT the same without you in Geometry!!!:( That is sooo... exciting that you get to go to JB's concert! With all those times you researched him in Geo. When are you going to come back home where you belong???Ya I made this profile so I could just comment on you blog!!HAHA;)well i just wanted to say hi! and we all miss you!Looks like you are haveing fun in LA looks like you already made many friends!! We miss that great BIG smile in Texas( where everything is BIGGER, HAHA)I need your number cause i got my fone reset and i lost all my numbers!! i remeber that it is 817-304-???? And Carly I absoulty LOVE the Hair !!!:) Ya right now we have a 5 day weekend so i am VERY bored!! Sooo.. i guess i wrote enough on this!! Love you for always!!!:))) Steph!!

    ReplyDelete