Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 14


Wow. What an exciting day! Oh my gosh, i am freaking out right now!!!!!!! I just now left the set of Wizards of Waverly Place! But before i tell you about that, let me explain how we got there. Well, my little brother had an audition for a new show on Disney Channel. So, we got to the address which was in the middle of a bunch of studios! We pulled up to the front gate and there was a guard booth. The guard was standing in there, and behind him, was sitting Jake T. Austin! I looked and saw him, and i didn't want to be like, OHHH! Its JAKE T. AUSTIN! AHHHH! No. Ha! So, I just kinda looked at him and he looked at me! Oh man oh man. It was like the angels came down from heaven! He was so gorgeous! But sadly we had to go on. Well...... when we got parked and were headed towards the place, i was like, man i wish i could get a picture! So my dad took me back there because he needed to ask the guard a question, so we went back and i took two pictures with him and we talked for a while, ohhhh. It was the most amazing thing i've ever done! I think i am in love. (: Well, my little brother went to his audition which was right by the set of Wizards. When he was done, my manager took us into the set, and there happened to be four extra seats in the audience. So we watched them film some scenes, for like 3 hours! Afterwards, we got to go down there and meet everyone, and get pictures and autographs. (: I saw jake and he was like, Hey, i know you! I was like, yeah! Hahaaa, EEEEP! (: Well, today was the best and the most fun by far! I was so happy, and was having the time of my life! But i still miss you all! Until next time. (:

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carly! Desi and Valerie say you look gorgeous! They are so happy for you! Everyone squealed when I showed them your picture with Jake! Even the girls at Tison were talking about it (Courtney, Halee and Peyton!). We are glad you are having a great time and some awesome experiences! We can't wait to see you in person and hear all about it!
    Ms. Richards and the Hall MS 7th period choir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let 8th period look at your blog today! Casey Padgett says she loves you, and everyone else is extremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete